- MFY Legal Services, for foreclosure defense, eviction prevention, and other housing needs in Manhattan.
- CAMBA, for rent assistance, legal assistance, and housing advocacy in Brooklyn.
- Diana Adams Law and Mediation, for LGBTQ family law.
- Bouklas and Associates, for transactional law in New York and Long Island.
Arts and Entertainment Law
- Deborah Hrbek, for writers, and visual, performing, or creative artists.
- Joshua Bardavid, comprehensive immigration, status adjustment, and naturalization attorney
- Queer Detainee Empowerment Project, service provision and legal support for queer detainees and their families
- Mutant Legal Collective
Providing popular legal education and support in NYC
- Just Info
A 24-hour hotline offering legal information, resource referrals, and
community based connections to New Yorkers impacted by policing and prisons
- Black Movement Law Project
Black-led legal leadership for black liberation movements
- Prison Legal News
A monthly publication addressing the human rights of incarcerated persons
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project
Community based organization serving LGBTQI and two spirit New Yorkers.
- Urban Justice Center
Clearinghouse of legal help for New Yorkers facing everything from trafficking to denial of public benefits