My primary practice is located in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, but I serve all five boroughs and parts of Long Island. My areas of expertise include criminal defense, first amendment defense, advocacy for incarcerated persons, and drafting wills and agency documents. Rates are sliding scale, and negotiable. Call for a free phone consult or quote.
I cannot guarantee outcomes, but I promise to perform high quality work on your behalf. If I enter into an attorney-client relationship with you, I pledge that I will:
- listen to you
- respect you
- be on time
- be honest with you
- learn from you and others
- talk with you, not at or about you
- avoid legal jargon, while explaining the law to the best of my ability
- adhere completely to attorney-client privilege and client confidentiality
- answer and return phone calls and emails
- answer questions thoughtfully and as completely as possible
- help you to make informed decisions
- help you to identify and protect your legal interests
- diligently research the law
- rigorously investigate your case, and
- make all appropriate legal demands for relief and satisfaction.
I endeavor to be anti-racist, and to affirm your abilities, gender, family structure, and labor.
For housing, family, immigration, labor, or transactional law, please see my Resources and Referrals page.